Monday, September 12, 2022

BOOK TOUR REVIEW FOR Yours and Mine by AE Bennett

Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Trigger Warnings: Explicit Language, Strong Adult Situations, Anxiety Issues 

Thank you to Travelling.Pages.Tour and AE Bennett for sending me this complimentary Paperback Copy to review for them for this months book tour. 

This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i enjoyed this one very much  and reminded me alot of other Romance Novels ive read before but with a different storyline. 

The Characters were very interesting and enjoyable to read about, I loved the storyline about the 2 families histories with each other which i thought that made the book more interesting. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the Realm while reading, I would of loved to seen the country and Time Era mentioned more often. 

Chapters3-8 were VERY Discriptive about Intimacy so if you are going to read this PLEASE Make sure you are at least 21 years of age. I loved the plot twist that happened in Chapter 6 cause i did not expect that to happen and i think is why i ended up rating it 5 Stars!! 

Overall a Phenomenal Romance Novella by AE Bennett!! Can't wait to read Book 1 in this series very soon!!
May be an image of 1 person, book and text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...