Sunday, September 11, 2022

Review for Sacajawea by Anna Lee Waldo

 May be an image of book and text that says 'THE 1,000,000- COPY AMERICAN BESTSELLER 8 MONTHS ON THE NEW YORK TIMES LISTI ANNA LEE ACAYATWER WALDO The Epic Novel... Now Revised and Expanded' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to My Mom's Cousin for Loaning me this book a few weeks after My Dad Passed Away last year!! 

This was my first time reading a book by Anna Lee Waldo so i wasnt sure if i'd like her storytelling, writing style etc but i have to say i enjoyed this one very much!! 

The Characters were very intriguing to read about. Sacajawea was my favorite mainly because of her determination to help her people out in time of need, not something you see alot of anymore. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Wyoming with the characters while reading. 

Overall a Phenomenal Novel by Anna!! Can't wait to read more by her in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...