Thursday, September 8, 2022

Review for The Princess by Lori Wick

 May be an image of book and text that says 'OLLIE'S TMOAAEMDONIICA 10000399 $16.99 PRICE The Princess Lori Wick'  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Ive been a fan of Lori Wick's books since i was a teen mainly because i remember My Grandma (My Mom's Mom) would read a few of her books on and off when i'd spend weekends with her so i think that's where my love for books and for this author come from. 

This was my first time reading this book by Lori so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved this book instantly from The Prologue to the last chapter i think mainly because it reminded me alot of The Royal Family of Windsor. 

The Characters were so interesting and lovely to read about. Shelby and Nickolai were my favorites.  I loved watching their storyline evolve throughout the book. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters while reading. 

I do wish this book was part of a series cause i'd love to see where Shelby and Nickolai are today. 

Overall a Phenomenal Standalone Book about The Princess of Pendaran!! Can't wait to read more by Lori in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...