Saturday, September 24, 2022

Review for The Master Craftsman by Kelli Stuart

 May be an image of 5 people, book and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them earlier this year!! This was my first reading a Historical Fiction Novel by Kelli so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i enjoyed this one very much and loved the way this book read as a Time Travel Historical Fiction!! 

The Characters were so interesting and enjoyable to read about. Ava and Carol were my favorites in this book. I loved the witty banter between, it really showed how well they are as Mother and Daughter. 

The Setting was very well described which made me enjoy this book even more especially when The History of Russia and The Faberge Egg was explained. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Kelli in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...