Sunday, September 25, 2022

Review for Plain Pursuit (Daughters of of The Promise #2) by Beth Wiseman

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Daughters of the Promise Novel Plain Jarsuil BETH WISEMAN BEST-SELLING AUTHOR OF Plain' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my book club friend Amanda for sending me this book/series a year or so ago!! This was my first time reading it and i have to say i really enjoyed this one even tho the events that happened in it were very hard to read. 

The Characters were so enjoyable and interesting to read about. Carley and Noah were my favorites. I loved how their pasts were described, i think that's what shaped this story. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Lnacaster County PA and the surrounding towns while reading even tho i visited those areas with my parents a few years ago while on vacation!! 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 2 in this series!! Can't wait to read Book 3 and more by Beth in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...