Sunday, December 4, 2022

Day 5 of Blogmas: Favorite Christmas Movies

 No photo description available. 
Welcome to Day 5 of Blogmas!! Today we are talking about Favorite Christmas Movies. Now let's face it every December many of us sit down and write down a list of Christmas Movies to watch whether its a Classic like It's a Wonderful Life or a Network one like Hallmark Channel, Freeform, GAC Family etc. 

Pictured above are only a few of the ones i own on DVD but normally my list is MUCH Longer then that cause i usually watch Disney, Freeform, Hallmark and GAC Family Christmas Movies as well as a few Lifetime ones but the ones pictured are favorites from my childhood or ones i remember watching with my parents over the years. 

That's it for today's Blogmas Post!! Here's your Day 5 Question: 
What are your favorite Christmas Movies?! Are any of them the ones i have featured in this post?! Let me know in the comments below as i love to hear from my followers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...