Monday, December 5, 2022

Review for Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

 Rating: 3 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my book club friend Sylvia for gifting me this book in 2020 for Christmas. I meant to read this book in December last year but my mindset wasnt right so i pushed it back too this year. 

The Characters were funny and interesting to read about. Becky wasnt my favorite at the beginning of the book but Chapters 5-22 really started making me love her character who ultimately became a favorite by the end. 

The Setting was very well described especially when the scenery surrounded England was described. 

I rate this one 3 Stars because it didnt get interesting to me til Chapters 5-22 since the first 4 Chapters were just the main character complaining to retail Managers about their Before Christmas Sales. 

Overall it was a Good Christmas Contemporary Read i just wish Chapters  1-4 would of been more interesting!! I will read more in this series by Sophie, i just hope not all her books start out like this one did. 
May be an image of book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...