Saturday, December 10, 2022

Review for A Cry in the Night by Mary Higgins Clark

 May be an image of 1 person, book and text 
Rating: 2 Stars!! 
Review: 
I was optimistic about this ne since i enjoyed others by Mary in the past but sadly this one was disappointing from the beginning and never got better for me. 

The Characters were interesting and enjoyable to read about. Jenny was my favorite. 

The Setting was okay but not very well described about where the story was set. 

The Chapters were too descriptive about the history of the characters and storyline not much happening within the story. 

Overall an OK Mystery but ive read better by Mary. I will read more by her in the future but this one just isnt a favorite of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...