Saturday, December 10, 2022

Day 10 of Blogmas: Putting up the Christmas Tree and Decorating it!!

Welcome to Day 10 of Blogmas!! Today my mom and i put up our Christmas Tree and decorated it. 

Same as last year we put up the smaller one just being my mom and i our 2nd Christmas without my dad plus its alot easier to maintain with our 5 1/2 year old Cat. 

As you can see in the picture below, We put on LED Colored Lights with Silver Garland and Decorations that were given to my parents and i through the years as well as a Fiber-optic Angel on top. 
Hope you enjoyed todays Blogmas Post, now for Day 10 Question: Have you put up your Christmas Tree Yet?! If so, Let me know in the comments below, i love hearing from my followers!! 

May be an image of christmas tree and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...