Sunday, December 11, 2022

Review for Plain Promise by Beth Wiseman

 May be an image of 1 person and book 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my book club friend Amanda for sending this book and series last year!! 

This was my first time reading this book but my 2nd time rereading this series so i kind of knew what to expect even tho each book talks about a different daughter of Promise, PA. 

The Characters were interesting and enjoyable to read about. Sadie Fisher, Kade Saunders and Tyler Saunders were my favorites. Loved learning about their history and connections to each other. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Promise PA near Lancaster County PA especially when the scenery was described since my parents and i vacationed there a few summers ago. 

Overall another Good Amish Fiction Novel in this series about Daughters of Promise PA!! Can't wait to read more by Beth in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...