Friday, December 16, 2022

Review for Forever Christmas

 May be an image of christmas tree, book and text that says 'FOREVER OREVER HRISTMAS ROBERT TATE MILLER' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Robert Tate Miller so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved this one from Chapter 1. It reminded me alot of It's a Wonderful Life. 

The Characters were very enjoyable to read about. Andrew and Beth were my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was in NYC 2004. 

Overall a touching faith-based Christmas Novel about appreciating what we have in life and not taking people for granted!! Can't wait to read more by Robert in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...