Friday, January 20, 2023

BOOK TOUR REVIEW for Wind by Ellen Dee Davidson

 May be an image of christmas tree 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to travellingpagestours and Ellen Dee Davidson for my FREE ARC COPY  to review for them for their Book Tour this week. 

This was my first time reading a book by Ellen so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved every minute of this book. It reminded me alot of Bridge to Terabitha meets Alice in Wonderland and The Muppets all rolled into one. 

The Characters were so enjoyable and entertaining to read about. Katie and Za were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters the whole time. 

Overall a Good High Fantasy Novel for all ages to read!! Can't wait to read more by Ellen in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...