Friday, January 20, 2023

Review for Shadow Valley by Nik Xandir Wolf

 May be an image of text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Bookinfluencers and Nik Xandir Wolf for sending me a FREE E-ARC COPY to review for them a few months ago as part of a paid promotion campaign. I meant to get to this sooner but time got away but im glad i finally read it and i have to say being my first Beach Thriller i really enjoyed this one. 

The Characters were very interesting and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since all the characters drew my interest. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters. 

Overall a Phenomenal Beach Thriller!! Can't wait to read more by Nik in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...