Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hello 2023!!

 Happy New Year and Hello 2023!! 
  Hope December and the last 4 weeks of 2022 were good to you!! For me it was OK but could of been better since my Anxiety crept up on me and i ended up having a Panic Attack while Christmas Shopping for my Mom the week of Christmas Eve which is why i didnt keep up with posts on here the last 11 days of the month/ year. 

My schedule for Blogging will be changing abit with designated Post Days with the following: 
Saturdays and Sundays- Self-care Days where i'll post what im reading, doing etc for Self-Care. 
Mondays- Quote days where i'll share a favorite book quote i read over the weekend in the current book im reading. 
Tuesdays- Tea Days where i'll share what Tea im drinking and what benefits it gives my body. 
Wednesdays- Wick Days and Win Day where i'll show you what Candles ive been burning to help my Reading Mood and if i get win Books on that day i'll post those pics on here.
Thursdays- Review Days of any books ive read that week. 
Fridays- Free Days where i'll post whatever im doing or reading related to Books. 

I hope you all will enjoy these designated days, Now onto My January TBR... 

This month even tho some arent pictured below i'll be mainly reading ebooks and Debut Novels inbetween doing New Year New Reader Challenge. Where You all who are friends with me or follow me on Instagram and Facebook will help me pick my next reads where i'll post POLLS to my stories and you vote for what prompt and book i'll be reading. 

Who's excited to see my First Read of 2023 later this month?! Hint: Its the biggest book pictured below :) 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and Let me know what you'll be reading this month!!
May be an image of book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...