Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Review for Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister

 May be an image of book and text 
Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my Facebook Friend Sami for gifting me this book for Christmas last month. This was my first time reading a book by Gillian McAllister so i wasnt sure  what to expect but i have to say for the most part i did enjoy it. 

The Characters were OK but none of them were my favorites mainly because the same day kept being relived over and over again so to me The Characters never really changed. 

The Setting was OK but wasnt very informative at WHERE the book was set. 

Overall it was an OK Thriller considering this was my first time reading a Novel by this author. I do wish  Chapter 4 hadnt repeated 3 times that the main character was watching Grey's Anatomy, cause after the first 2 mentions of it i understood what show she was watching which is one of the 3 reasons i rated this 3.5 Stars!! 

I will read more by Gillian in the future but i hope all her books arent like this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...