Saturday, January 7, 2023

Review for Magician of Light by J. Fremont

 May be an image of book and text that says 'MAGICIAN OF LIGHT AMovel J.FREMONT' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Books Forward for picking me to read and review this FREE E-ARC COPY for them last year as part of their review crew!! I meant to read this sooner but wasnt able to get to it til recently. 

This was my first time reading a book by J Fremont and i have to say i loved the way she wrote and told this story about an Apprentice turned Painter. The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. I can't pick who my favorite was because i truly enjoyed learning about all the characters throughout the story. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading. 

Overall a Good Historical Fiction/Fantasy Novel about an Apprentice turned Painter!! Can't wait to read more by J Fremont in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...