Saturday, January 7, 2023

Review for One Little Lie by EJ Towler

 May be an image of book and text that says 'ONE LITTLE LIE EJ TOWLER'  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to The Wild Rose Press and Book Influenncers for picking me to Participate in this Paid Promotion for this book by EJ Towler. 

This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect especially since this was my first time reading a True Crime Fiction Novel. 

The Characters were very interesting to read about. JD was definately my favorite. I loved how determined she was to find out what secrets and lies her fiance was hiding while investigating the case against him. 

The Setting was enjoyable to read about. I would of liked it to be more descriptive but overall a good setting for this True Crime Fiction Novel. 

Overall a Good True Crime Novel about an Attorney who is handed a murder case involving her fiance!! 

I do wish this was part of a series to see where JD is now and how she's doing after this case's outcome but i can't wait to read more by EJ in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...