Thursday, January 26, 2023

Review for Darkborn Messiah by Tyler Nomax

 May be an image of text May be an image of text that says '中*本** O, the suffering, the sweet suffering. Come to me and cleanse the filth out of my soul. Purify me with your whip and lick my wounds with your venom. Only through you will the Sun shine upon the truth. Only through you will the strength to cast evil embrace me. O, the suffering, the sweet suffering... How terrible and beautiful you are...' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Book Influencers and Tyler Nomax for sending me this FREE E-ARC COPY to promote and review for them as part of the Paid Promotion this week. 

This was my first time reading a book by Tyler even tho this is his DEBUT NOVEL so i wasnt sure what to expect but so many topics mentioned in this book drew my interest but also made it hard to pick my favorite part, quote etc in this book since i enjoyed so many parts of it. 

The Characters were so enjoyed to read about. I can't pick just one favorite character since i enjoyed all the characters. 

The Setting was so beautifully describe which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Fantasy Thriller Novel!! I do wish it was part of a series but will check out more books by Tyler in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...