Thursday, January 26, 2023

Review for Wylder Times by Pam Binder

 May be an image of text that says 'pam BINDER WYLDER TIMES' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Book Influencers and The Wild Rose Press for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to promote and review for them as part of a paid promotion a few months ago!! 

This was my first time reading a Western Novel so i wasnt sure what to expect or if i'd like it but surprisingly i enjoyed it more then i thought it would. 

The Characters were so enjoyable and interesting to read about. Vanessa and Douglas Eagle Greyeyes were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Wyoming while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Western mixed with Supernatural!!  I do wish this was part of a series but i will be reading more by Pam in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...