Monday, May 1, 2023

Review for All in a Garden Green by Paul J Willis

 May be an image of 2 people, piano and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Team Speakeasy's Review Crew for sending me this FREE COPY as part of their Review Program!! Ive never read a YA Historical Time Travel Novel before that i enjoyed page to page so this one is definately in my Top 5!! 164 Pages wasnt enough for me as i was wanting more. 

The Characters were so fun and intriguing to read about. Erica Pickens, Pedro Lopez and Edward The Gardener were definately my favorites since they put just enough comedy into this story to make it throughly enjoyable. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in England while reading especially when the scenery was described. I do wish this Book was part of a series cause i'd love to learn more about Erica's new life in England. 

Overall a Phenomenal YA Historical Time Travel Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Paul J Willis in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...