Sunday, April 30, 2023

Hello May!!

 May be an image of 2 people and text 
                                            🎕🎕🎕 Hello May 🎕🎕🎕 
Hard to believe we are now in The 5th Month of 2023, Halfway through this year that seems like it just started. 

This month for Reading im doing a Troupes Reading Challenge where i have to determine which books fit a certain Troupe which i feel is a nice challenge for me. I may not get alot of reading done this month since USUALLY May is a busy month for me so we'll just see how much i do get done. 

For this month i plan to read more Contemporary, Fantasy and Mystery Novels since ive mainly been reading Historical Fiction the past 4 months. 

What Reading Challenges do you plan to participate in this month?! What Books do you plan to read this month?! 

Let me know in the comments below, i always love hearing from my followers!! As always, Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...