Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Review for Neighbor Rosicky by Willa Cather

  May be an image of text that says 'Neighbor Rosicky WILLA CATHER' 
Read in 2017 and 2023. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Per my original review, I still enjoy this book. 

Thank you to my neighbor Mrs Makuch for giving me this book. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Mr. Rosicky and Polly were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Classic Short Story Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Willa in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Marriage Game by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  This book was VERY Hard to settle on a definate rating since i had a few issues with it wish i'll explai...