Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Review for A Season at The Grand (Romance at The Gilded Age Resorts #3) by Sherri Wilson Johnson

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Celebrate Lit Book Tours for picking me to participate in The Book Tour this week. This was my first time reading a book by Sherri Wilson Johnson so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. I had a hard time picking a favorite since i seemed to love all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall A Phenomenal Book 3 in this Historical Christian Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read more in this series and by Sherri in the future!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm so glad you enjoyed my story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!! Im glad i enjoyed the story as well!! I'll definately be reading more books by you in the very near future!!

      Delete
  2. I love it when I can't choose a favorite character!!! This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Review for The Marriage Game by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  This book was VERY Hard to settle on a definate rating since i had a few issues with it wish i'll explai...