Sunday, August 13, 2023

Review for For Pete's Sake by Geri Buckley

 May be an image of text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a Cozy Mystery by Geri so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say but i have to say i really enjoyed this one, had me laughing so much. Can't remember the last time i read a Cozy that had me laughing. 

This one was a Cute Summer Cozy about a Woman who is grieving her Grandmother while trying to help a town plan their annual 4th of July Party as well as solve a murder. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Pietra "Pete" Lang and Danny Benedict were definately my favorites they had me in stitches by the end because of the comedic banter between them. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Summer Cozy Mystery!! Can't wait to read more by Geri in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...