Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Review for The Seekers (The Amish Cooking Class #1) by Wanda E Brunstetter

 May be an image of 2 people and text 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Even tho this is only the 5th Series ive read by Wanda, im still loving her storytelling and writing style. 

The Characters were so fun and enjoyable to read about. Charlene, Kendra and Loretta were definately my favorites. I really felt for them as they went throught struggles in their life which i could relate to. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Walnut Creek, Ohio while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Fun Book 1 in this Amish Cooking Class Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 and more by Wanda in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...