Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Review for Plain Proposal (Daughters of the Promise #5) by Beth Wiseman

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Daughters the Promixe Novel Plain D BETH WISEMAN BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF PLAIN PERFECT' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Another Good Book in this Amish Fiction Series by Beth Wiseman!! 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Miriam and Shelby were my favorites by far because i loved their Cousin Relationship which reminded me alot of mine with My Cousins Nicola and Leah. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Pennsylvania while reading, especially when the scenery was described since My Parents and I vacationed in those parts of PA a few years ago. 

Overall A Good Book 5 in this Amish Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read more by Beth in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Garden of The Midnights by Hannah Linder

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Complimentary Paperback Copy to promote and review ...