Thursday, September 28, 2023

Review for A Revelation in Autumn (Discovery Saga #5) by Wanda E Brunstetter

 May be an image of 1 person and text 
Read in July 2017 and September 2023. 
Per My Original Review, I still feel the same way about this book. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Another Good Book in this Amish Fiction Series by Wanda E Brunstetter!! 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Meredith was my favorite by far especially since she was grieving her "missing" husband, Luke while giving birth to their child. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Pennsylvania while reading, especially when the scenery was described since My Parents and I vacationed in that area of PA a few years ago. 

Overall A Good Book 5 in this Amish Fiction Series!! Can't wait to read Book 6 in this series and more by Wanda in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...