Friday, September 1, 2023

Review for A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

 May be an image of coffee cup, diary and text 
First Read in May 2017 (Per the Review below) 
Second Read October 2022 
Third Read September 2023 (I goofed and forgot i read this last year 😂😂😂) 
Per my original review, i still feel the same way about this book as i did 6 years ago. 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading this book by Nicholas Sparks so i wasnt sure if i'd like it or not even tho ive seen the movie several times since it came out in 2000 but surprisingly i loved the book just as much as i do the movie. 

The Characters are so lovely and interesting to read about. Landon and Jamie are my favorites. I do love how the book made Landon less of a bad boy compared to the movie. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Beaufort NC while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Romance!! Can't wait to read more by Nicholas in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...