Friday, September 1, 2023

September TBR

 May be an image of text 
🍁🍁🍁September TBR🍁🍁🍁
 How are we already in the first month of Fall and the last weeks of Summer?! 

This month im mainly reading books i first read 5 years ago since this month also marks my 5 years since joining the Online Book Community!! 

Most of my rereads are Amish Fiction one of the first Genres i devulged when i was in my late 20s. Im also doing a "Never Have I Ever" Readathon where i have to read a book that fits a prompt that ive never done before. 

What are you reading this month?! What Reading Activites are you doing this month?! 

Let me know in the comments below!! Happy Reading and Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Loving Care by Susan Mallery

    Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  I think this was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Susan, Number 2 of this year and i have to say i expected so...