Friday, June 28, 2024

Review for The Girl From The Hidden Forest by Hannah Linder

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Barbour Publishing's Review Crew for sending me this FREE Copy to promote and review for them as part of their Review Crew last month.  

Even tho this was only The 2nd Book I've read by Hannah, I have to say she's quickly becoming My NEW FAVORITE Historical Romance Author especially when this book reminded me so much of Bridgerton meets The Little Mermaid and Pocahontas but with The Captains Storylines. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Eliza was definitely my favorite especially when I felt for her and how everyone wanted her to remember something but she couldn't.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Wentworth Northumberland while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Phenomenally Enjoyable Historical Romance!! Can't wait to read more by Hannah in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...