Sunday, June 30, 2024

Review for Secrets of A Charmed Life by Susan Meissner

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel by Susan so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed it. Reminded me alot of PBS's Downton Abbey meets Victoria and Albert. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Kendra, Emmy and Julia were definately my favorites. Loved learning about their backgrounds and connections to each other.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 2015 Cotswold England and 1940s London England especially when the scenery was described.  

I do wish this was part of a series to learn more about the future of these characters. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Susan in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...