Saturday, June 29, 2024

Review for The Hotel by Pamela Kelley

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Contemporary Novel by Pamela so I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one more then I thought I would.  

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Paula, Wynn and David were definately my favorites.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was in Nantucket while reading, especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Good Contemporary Novel about a Hotel on Nantucket. Can't wait to read more by Pamela in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...