Saturday, June 29, 2024

Review for Murder Makes Waves by Anne George

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Cozy Mystery by Anne so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say this one had me laughing most of the time 😆 cause it was a hilarious feel good Cozy about two sisters who go on vacation in Florida but end up solving a murder in the process.

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Patricia Anne was definately my favorite because of her comical responses and murder solving skills. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Destin Florida while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Good Book 4 in this Cozy Mystery Series. Can't wait to read Books 1-3 very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...