Monday, July 8, 2024

Book Tour Stop for Cul-de-sac by Liz Crowe

 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤πŸ€πŸ’™BOOK TOUR STOP πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤πŸ€πŸ’™ Today is My Stop for this fun edge of your seat Thriller by Liz Crowe.  

This story starts out about a new family The Rosses buy a house in a Cul-de-sac not being told til AFTER the deal was done that a man died in the Master Bedroom Tub Years earlier. 

As the story goes on we meet all the neighbors where things go from sketchy to just weird. 

This book has Contemporary Feels with Shocking twists and Unexpected Moments so if you Love a Thriller like that then make sure to check out this one very soon.  

Thank you to Liz for My FREE Copy!! Make sure to check out My Review Below.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

🀍

πŸ’™

Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Author's Marketing Experts for picking me to participate in this Book Tour for Liz's NEW THRILLER. 

This was my first time reading a Thriller by Liz so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I throughly enjoyed it. It had me 8n so many shocks and saying "WHAT?!" MULTIPLE TIMES that I wasnt sure what to expect.  

At first I thought I knew WHO the killer was but shockingly I was wrong but in a good way since I don't like when Thrillers are predictable and I'm no glad this one wasnt. 

The Characters were interesting to read about.  Amelia, Cassie, Allen and Michael were definately my favorites.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually living in The Cul-de-sac community especially when the description was described.  

I do hope there will be a Book 2 because I really would love to what other Secrets these neighbors have. 

Overall a Phenomenal Thriller about a murder that took place in a Cul de sac !! Can't wait to read more by Liz in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...