Saturday, July 6, 2024

Review for The Juliet Code (Fredrick and Grace Mystery #3) by Pepper Basham

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Copy to promote and review for them as part of their Review Crew last year.  

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel by Pepper so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one especially with all the history that was mentioned about The Juliet Paintings. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Lord and Lady Astley were definately my favorites with their determination to find out WHERE the paintings disappeared to. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Venice Italy while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Historically Fact Filled Book 3 about 2 Royals trying to find where 2 Paintings of Shakespeare’s went. Can't wait to read Books 1 and 2 very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...