Thursday, July 4, 2024

Review for Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury

 Rating: 5 Stars!!

Review: 

Thank you to My Great Aunt Dianne for giving me this book last fall when she was getting rid of some books. 

This was only the 3rd Novel ive read by Karen so I kind of knew what to expect but I have to say this one has to be my favorite especially since it reminded me of Star Search meets OG American Idol. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Zack and Reese were definately my favorites but I felt like Karen didn't wrap up there storyline very well without giving them a happy ending. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Good Clean Contemporary Christian Fiction about a 23 year old trying to make it on a Hit Music Reality Competition Show while staying true to God. 

Can't wait to read more by Karen in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...