Thursday, July 4, 2024

Review for The Little Women Devotional by Rachel Dodge

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Barbour Publishing for sending me this FREE Copy to promote and review for them as part of their Review Crew last year.  

Little Women has always been my favorite Classic Novel so when I saw this one I was excited to read for 46 days as a Devotional.  

Each Day has a small story from the book with a Bible story attached along with Verses, Lesson and Prayer. 

Alot of the lessons I could relate to especially when it talked about Grief. 

If you Love Little Women and want a read along with the Classic Novel I definitely recommend this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...