Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Review for A Bridge to Dreams by Sherryl Woods

 Rating: 5 Stars 

Review: 

This was only the 3rd Contemporary Romance Novel ive read by Sherryl so I kind of knew what to expect and I have to say Sherryl is definitely one of my Top 5 Favorite Contemporary Romance Author.  


The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Karyn and Brad were definately my favorites especially with the witty banter between them it made the story so enjoyable. 


The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in San Francisco California while reading especially when the scenery was described.  


Overall a Good Contemporary Romance about a Woman trying to live out her Dreams. Can't wait to read more by Sherryl in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...