Thursday, August 1, 2024

August TBR

 Hello everyone and happy first day of august. Crazy that we are in the 8th month of the year and we only have 4 months left of 2024 how did that happen?

This month I have lots of mystery books to read a nonfiction historical fiction and everything in between. I will be doing a new TBR card game called catch 21 I saw this on YouTube originally by Gemma books her name is Gemma and so I'm looking forward to doing this and seeing how it will work. 

The rules are pretty simple you draw a card and if it's like the two of Hearts then you read a nonfiction if it's an ace you read any book any book that you have on your shelf or on your TBR stack. 

I'm also doing book bingo with dreamers book club as well as a couple other ones but mainly I'm concentrating on the catch 21 card game for this month I hope it works out if it doesn't then I probably won't do it again. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful August and enjoy the last FULL month of summer. What will you guys be reading this month? Let me know in the comments below I love hearing from my followers to see what their book interests are and what their plans are for TBR games.

As always happy reading😊🌻📚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for September by Rosamunde Pilcher

 Rating: 3 Stars!!  Review:  This is my first time reading a literary fiction novel by Rosamund Pilcher so I wasn't sure what to expect ...