Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Review for The Keeper of Stars by Buck Turner

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Page & Vine, LuvBooks and Buck Turner for sending me this FREE Physical Copy to promote and review for them as part of their Book Tour earlier this year.  

This was my first time reading a Historical Romance by Buck so I wasnt sure what to expect but it reminded me alot of Wuthering Heights meets The Grapes of Wrath style writing and storytelling. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. From Page 1 I really shipped Jack and Ellie since they seemed so compatible with each other. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 2020 and 1950 Sims Chapel Tennessee especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a great Historical Romance about a Couple who try to put their relationship back together after one of them writes a Romance novel about their love story.  

Can't wait to read more by Buck in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...