Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Review for If Beale Street Could Talk by James Baldwin (Tandem Collective Readalong)

 Rating: 3 Stars!! 

Review: 

First off Thank you to Tandem Collective for sending me this FREE Copy to promote and review for them as part of their Readalong this month. 

This was my first time reading a Novel by James Baldwin so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I liked it for the most part until the hate and language came in which seemed abit heavy even tho I realize that's how life was for people back then which is sad. 

Overall a good Novel about life on Beale Street in New York City in the 50s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...