Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Review for No Safe Place by Joanne Ross

 Rating: 4 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was only the 2nd Book I've read by JoAnn so I kind of knew what to expect but I have to say I was expecting this one to be better than "On Lavender Lane" but sadly this one was slow like that one was.

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I liked learning about Homicide Detectives and Private Investigators. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in New Orleans and Chicago while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall an OK Police Procedural Mystery. I will read more by JoAnn in the future but I hope her other books arent like this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...