Thursday, October 3, 2024

Review for House of Earth and Blood (Cresent City #1) by Sarah J Maas

 Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Book in this series even tho I've read ACOTAR and Throne of Glass so I kind of knew what to expect but I have to say this one was OK for the most part I could of did without the language cause it seemed like every other word was a swear word.

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. Bryce and Danika were definately my favorites especially since I loved their comical witty banter.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Fantasy Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...