Sunday, September 22, 2024

Review for The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

 Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading this book by Markus even though it's been on My To Read List for awhile so I wasnt sure what to expect but for the most part I did like it just wish it wasn't so slow starting and wish the chapters weren't so long 😅 (I know I'm picky). 

The Characters were interesting to read about. I'm not sure which characters I liked since they all seemed enjoyable. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 1939 Germany while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall for me an OK Historical Fiction about a Girl whose accused of stealing Books from the Nazis!!

 I will read more by Markus in the future I just hope his other books arent as slow and long as this one was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...