Saturday, September 21, 2024

Review for My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) by Cynthia Hand

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Novel by Cynthia, Brodi and Jodi let alone a Retelling about King Edward and Lady Jane so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed it and plan to read the Original Story about them very soon. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about.  

Edward wasn't my favorite in the beginning but I did end up feeling bad what he ultimately died of.

 Lady Jane was also a favorite of mine tho I didn't agree that she was pushed into an arranged marriage. 

I laughed when Edward's Servant suggested his Son marry Jane and then it was revealed he was a Horse 🤣 definately made this book enjoyable 😉. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery of London was described. 

Overall a good Book 1 in this Royal Retelling Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 and more by Cynthia, Brodi and Jodi in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...