Friday, September 20, 2024

Review for Sailing for Grace by Joseph Bauer

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Books Forward for sending me this FREE EBOOK to promote and review for Joseph as part of the Book Tour this week.  

This was my first time reading a Contemporary Fiction by Joseph so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say this isn't your typical Contemporary Fiction Novel because this book had all the emotions that most don't offer. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. I really liked Will and Grace I felt like they were a good fit until the sadness came in and saw how they struggled. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Emotional Contemporary Fiction about a Couple who seem to have it all until they receive unexpected Medical News!! 

Can't wait to read more by Joseph in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Hush at Midnight by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Marlene M Bell for sending me this FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for her as part of their Re...