Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Review for The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to My Great Aunt for giving me this book last fall when she was getting rid of books. 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel by Darrel so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I've never enjoyed a WW2 Novel quite as much as I did this one.

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Adam and Elizabeth were definately my favorites. Didn't care for Nathan since he came across too strong .

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Montana while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

I do wish this was part of a series cause I'd love to see how their lives were through the 60s, 70s etc.

Overall a Phenomenally Enjoyable Historical Romance. Can't wait to read more by Darrel in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...