Monday, July 15, 2024

Review for The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

 ***Per My Original Review, I still enjoyed this Book as much as I did the first time around ***

Read in 2019, 2024 

Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

1 Broken Heart, She gets to relive the same day twice, would you?!

My 1st time reading a book by this author and I LOVED it even tho it was a well sad book to read but I still loved it.

I personally don't know if I would want to relive a day 2 times but for the main character I'm glad she did and glad she was able to change that day when she visited it a 2nd time :)!!

I'm also glad she ended up with the right guy and not with the wrong guy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...