Sunday, July 14, 2024

Review for Amulet by Kathryn Amurra

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Quill and Ink Book Tours for sending me this FREE EBOOK to promote and review for Kathryn as part of her Book Tour this week. 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fantasy Paranormal Romance by Karhryn so I wasnt sure what to expect but surprisingly I loved it. It reminded me alot of a Snow White meets Peter Pan retelling which I think is why I loved it so much. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about tho it was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all of the Characters.  

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

I do hope this will be part of a series cause I'd love to what other Mystery Romances the Characters would get into next. 

Overall a throughly enjoyable Historical Paranormal Fantasy !! Can't wait to read more by Kathryn in the future. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for participating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome 😊! I really enjoyed this one.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for reading my book and posting on your website. So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...