Sunday, July 14, 2024

Review for Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was only the 2nd Thriller I've read by Sandra so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one especially with all the twists, shocking revelations etc. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. Britt was definitely my favorite from the start. I didn't care for Raley in the beginning but am happy he mellowed out by the end. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Charleston while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

Overall a Wonderfully Written Edge of your seat Thriller!! Can't wait to read more by Sandra in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Secret Summer Dreams (Holly's Heart #2) by Beverly Lewis

 Read in 2004, 2009, 2014, 2019 and 2024. Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only the 5th time I've read this book and series...